At my office holiday gift swap, this extra-large stuffed animal kitty was the hit. And I was determined to get it for Liora. I didn't win it on my own--Donna won it and then said she wanted Liora to have it. Yay for Donna! We call it "fat kitty" and Liora tries to pick her up and carry her around the house, even though Liora is half the cat's size. She loves to say good morning and push her around a bit. This was her first night with fat kitty:
I think in one of our last posts, I mentioned the awesome kitchen Liora recived from Auntie Laura and family. Liora has such a great time, emptying the cabinets and making loud crashing noises. We know it was hard for Calvin to part with it, but believe me, she cherishes it. Thank you!
This video is pretty long, so it's probably only going to be viewed by grandparents who could stare at their granddaughter doing nothing for hours. Have at it!
Aunt Elena got Liora the *cutest* skirt ever...every girl needs a tutu:
And, Aunt Nurit, Uncle Roy, and cousin Tori gave Liora their kiddy table. Liora loves having furniture that is just her size. And, it just so happens that this gift coincided with Liora's newfound ability to color! Perfect.
I am told all the time that Liora dresses better than I do. That is thanks in no small part to the fashionista in the family, Grandma Meme! She keeps Liora dressed in some awesome duds, like this cardigan that gets compliments from random people all the time:
And lastly, one of Liora's favorite Christmas gifts was the new xylophone from DeeDee. We have a budding musician on our hands, we're sure of it. This is Christmas morning when Liora was a bit more unsure of herself than she is now with the mallet. She plays it at least once a day, and is very excited to make a noise. She'll beat on a note, than say "yay"!







You forgot to mention the awesome sand box she got 2 months late that she won't be able to play in for another 6 months... wa - wa - waaahhhhh :) -g
ReplyDeleteWe'll do another posting then, I promise!
ReplyDelete