Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some new things

Liora can blow kisses (and drive a car...in reverse):



Liora also has more words:
  • All right
  • Whoa - used anytime she is looking at something in a book or doing something she considers exciting (the bar is pretty low)
  • This and that - she was saying these last time I made this list, but I forgot. I guess I pointed at way too many things saying "what's this" that now she uses the same approach on me!
  • DeeDee - take one weekend spent with a grandmother and it equals the ability to say her name. We had a doctor's appointment last week and DeeDee went in a separate car. Liora yelled her name the entire drive there.
Liora has some new moves:
  • She tries so hard to put on her own socks. She has gotten close, but so far hasn't gotten them all the way on.
  • Liora will use "uh, uh, uh" and point at things to get what she wants. Yesterday at daycare, she pointed to a doll after I came to pick her up. She said, "uh, uh, uh" so I got the doll and let her hold it. She then pointed to the door, nodded her head, and repeated the "uh, uh, uh." She wanted me to make a run for it with the doll. She is getting clever.
  • She loves to read books, both with us and by herself. She can spend a lot time flipping pages and saying "wow" or "whoa."
And, here are some pictures of the lady herself, apparently very busy making appointments and getting things done with mommy's cell phone:



No comments:

Post a Comment