We had a visitor last month! Sophie came by with her mommy--they were some of our first visitors after the move back into the house. We miss seeing Stacy and family at daycare, so it was so nice to catch up. Liora loved having a special visitor.
I think I've written about our sad loss of Zooks, the wonder cat. He was truly an amazing cat, and a great friend to Liora. When we lost him, we grieved for ourselves, but we also grieved for Liora. We were sad that she had lost a furry companion who let her hug him and do basically whatever else she wanted to him. Up until that point, Lexy had a laissez-faire attitude to Liora. She accepted her, but didn't care to be friends too much. Liora didn't push it because she had Zooks.
After we lost Zooks, Lexy stepped in. I guess she realized she had some big paws to fill and decided that Liora was worth some effort. Now she lets Liora bother her, and hangs around her for pets. Below, you can see that she is also hanging around Liora (at times) for the food handouts.
This cheesy pirates booty is yummy for kids AND cats!
Can I have some?
An early morning hug. Thanks Lexy for filling the void.






No comments:
Post a Comment