And so I take you back to a faraway time, back in the warmth of summer 2012 when the family headed to our yearly respite up in the Hamptons...
Our first visit to the beach, and we found a big pile o' sand.
Bathing beauty!
This makes a great slide. It also fills the bathing suit with sand from top to bottom.
Second day at the beach.
It was rather windy, so the umbrella was on its side to protect Kaya--well, really all of us.
She slept through most of it, except when she didn't, and then she was ready to go back to the house.
Our set-up, on the beach with a baby seat.
Daddy and Liora dig their first hole!
Success! And check out that empty beach. Ahh, I love it up there. I can feel the tension falling away as I remember the sound of those waves...
Right before mommy had to head back to the house...Kaya just wasn't too fond of the beach. But since she was just 2 months old, we gave her a pass this year. We're sure that next year, she'll be loving it and eating sand to her heart's content!










No comments:
Post a Comment