While I think I've noted elsewhere that Winter 2014 was a particularly snowy and cold winter, it's good to note that again as we take a look back at some more winter pictures. It's also interesting as we've had a particularly beautiful summer--not very humid, perfect weather almost every day--apparently, a cold winter means a beautiful summer, and I'll take it. But for now, we take you back to February, when mommy and daddy were keeping the girls busy indoors...
…With bed snuggle time!
But also, we went to the DC Children's Museum one weekend, and though it was tiny, there was plenty to keep them busy!
Liora and Kaya...drove a truck!
...Got to see cookie monster! (That's the blue blob immediately in front of Liora; this look is just so joyful!)
...Climbed through an indoor obstacle course. Liora here is helping her sister through...
...Then moved on to driving a firetruck.
And lastly experimented with different car tracks.
I'm not quite sure where we got the energy that day, but ON THE SAME DAY, we made this crazy rainbow cake, with pink sparkle frosting:
We continued to enjoy that cake as the cold winter wore on and on… :)
And then we went to sleep, with tigers as our pillows.
No comments:
Post a Comment