Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Your cuteness for the day

Sometimes, I tell myself, it's ok just to post some photos without some big story.

So here are some photos so far from month 10!

Here she is rolling around on our bed, a favorite way to pass the time.

Hmmm, another bed pic--a theme I guess. This is a photo of Liora and I waking up daddy on a weekend; note the time is close to 8, and she and I have probably been up for at least an hour. Lazy daddy!

Hanging with her buddy Zooks in her bedroom. I like how Zooks is very interested in what she is doing.

We are so glad we caught this face on film. Liora's top teeth are coming in, and we *think* this face came about because she was feeling them with her tongue or something. Otherwise, I have no explanation, and she does it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment