Monday, March 28, 2011

Pass the Peas

Liora is a fairly good eater. She's a tiny bit picky, but for the most part, she likes to eat, and luckily, it's not all white stuff (as I've heard from other moms) so we're not complaining. The good news is that she loves veggies! And peas in particular. I give you motor pea eating:



And now some food (and other subject) related new words:
  • French toast - I asked her one morning if she'd rather have french toast than veggie crackers for breakfast, and I received an enthusiastic head nod along with a 10-minute monologue of "french toast! french toast!"
  • Pasta - sounds more like "ra ta"
  • Zooks - I have slowly come to the realization that "zss" is Zooks. I thought it was babbling until I started noticing her using it when he is hanging around.
She is also repeating words when we say them now, which is very exciting. She'll try her hardest, but most just come out sounding like "dada."

No comments:

Post a Comment