Often when I go into Liora's room in the morning, she isn't quite ready to get up. We'll chat while she hangs out in bed, or I'll rub or back, or sometimes bring her one stuffed animal to cuddle with. That will last about five minutes, and then she's ready to roll. We normally have about two hours together before we either have to go to work and school or Nina shows up.
One morning, that one stuffed animal turned into about 10. She was having so much fun that she forgot to get out of bed. She ended up eating oatmeal with me while she hung out in her crib (ah, breakfast in bed, doesn't that sound so nice!). She decided to get out of bed after Nina arrived.
It was so cute, I had to capture it on film.
Here she is with panda, bunny, kitten, puppy, mini-stackhouse (the black dog), dolphin, koala, bear, and sleep sheep. Oh, and GiGi makes 10.



No comments:
Post a Comment