We had a super busy 4th weekend, as you have seen. Our last evening, we had another BBQ, this time with the Yaunches family out in Reston, Virginia. Liora got to wear her beautiful red dress, and hang out with some kids. There was also a surprise special guest that she was extra excited about.
Hanging with cousin Becca
Mommy and Daddy got to spend a bit of time together because Liora was so interested in the kids.
Fourth of July Fish Face?
That is very interesting Karen, please tell me more!
And here is the special guest. Can you see in Liora's eyes...the need for a puppy of her own? I'm trying to teach her this sentence to say to daddy: "Daddy, can I please have a puppy?" But so far she just goes around saying: "puppies, puppies, puppies!"
It was extremely difficult to get photos of Liora with Rylee--since the puppy was such a special guest, every kid there wanted to cuddle with him.
"Maybe if I stand real close, he'll come home with me?"
Thanks to Aunt Didi and Uncle George for a fantastic BBQ. I'll email more photos to share with the crowd who attended.
No comments:
Post a Comment