Monday, May 24, 2010

The beginning!

This is not the beginning of Liora's life...we're a little too slow for that. Here we are at almost 7-months-old and we are finally bowing to pressure from friends and family to "start this girl a blog already." Luckily we have an excellent pioneer for baby blogging in the form of G-mommy--thanks to her for the good example you have set.

So, this is the beginning of Liora's blog! And it is a perfect place to start. We are about to go on our first plane ride together as a family to go visit Aunt Gabi, Uncle Paul, and cousins Leo and Sammy. I started the blog today so that DeeDee can follow our every move during this vacation. We leave in two days, and we're so excited!

Tonight we will post more to bring everyone up to date on what we've been doing this past month.

As a good kick-off, here is a photo of Liora eating. I thought this was abnormal...the sheer amount of food that doesn't end up in the mouth. I have since learned that it is a rite of passage for babies!

2 comments: