Last week, Liora started screaming. In a good way. At least, she isn't screaming because she's angry. At first it was to the cats, now I think she does it to express her pleasure. She screams when I pick her up from day care or when someone talks to her at a restaurant (the latter so far is going over fine, but it's only because she's so cute).
On Tuesday when I was working on the computer, I gave her the phone--everyone knows, babies love phones. Toy phones (of which she now has two) won't do. It has to be a real phone. She pushed some buttons. I got some work done. A win-win.
Zooks walked by, and she started screaming. So, with the flip video nearby, I wanted to capture the noise for daddy.
This video shows her at her screaming best. I'm not certain the video does justice to the decibel levels. The eardrums hurt after this. The most interesting part of this video is that the phone on the ground--the one I gave her to play with--is on, and connected to Grandma MeMe's answering machine in LA! MeMe was so excited to get a call from Liora. At the end of the video, I picked up the phone and saw it had been on for 3 minutes; I didn't know until later that night that a call had been made. More evidence of her brilliance!
No comments:
Post a Comment