Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our little weight lifter

"They grow up so fast." I always thought that was sort of a lame parenting cliche. But it's NOT! On Friday, Liora will be 9-months-old. When I see newborns, I have trouble remembering her being that tiny. When I hold my friends' younger babies, I forget how to support the head. I could go on!

You already know how much Liora loves to walk. Most of her photos have my hands and legs (only) showing because she is using mommy for walking support. This short video shows the first time she has tried to pull to a stand on her own. (Please make sure you have volume; the grunting as if she is a weight lifter is pretty funny.)

So, pretty soon I'll forget what it's like to have a kid who is stuck where I sit her down. And I'll love every minute, I'm sure, just like I have loved every minute of this adventure so far!

1 comment: